Salam TTCians,
TTC Group Malaysia has been established by me in Facebook about 2 years ago, and the members are increasing day by day. If u happen to be one of them, come and join us here. This group is open to all TTCians, ex-TTCians, O&G Drs, family/friends to any TTCians and whoever wishes to know our deepest feelings, that no one will ever understand..
On this coming 23rd June 2012, we will be holding our first get-together dinner at Tupai-Tupai Restaurant, Shah Alam.
Email me at reenr83@yahoo.com, for more details..
Do join us ok? Please remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! We are here to help you, to listen to you, and to share whatever experience possible with you..
I am soo thankful to Allah for knowing some great great friends in the group. We felt soo strong together, and the best part is, we are there to back up each other.
It's true when people said.. "HANYA YG MELALUI, AKAN MEMAHAMINYA"
LATEST UPDATE:
I noticed that some of you could not be added in the group yeh? I apologize.. The group was set up as a "secret group".. Therefore, what you need to do is by adding me into your friend's list first, and then, i will add you to the group, okeh? I'm sorry for the difficulties.. hehe..
Add me in your friend's list : reenr83@yahoo.com
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Salam.. I tried join the group on fb tapi search tak jumpa.. Boleh tak invite i? inanordin@yahoo.com.. TTC for 3years this year...salam perkenalan :) -Syarina
ReplyDeletettc for 7years. please add me asimp_tot@yahoo.com.sg
ReplyDeletetq ye :D
AiTotYati Mat, i tak boleh add you to my list.. can u please add me? reenr83@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete