Thursday, June 21, 2012

How to Join "TTC Group Malaysia" in Facebook?

Alamak, it appears that soo many of you tried to ad yourself in the group ya? But it appears that you can't find the group at all, right?

I'm sooo sorry. Previously, i have set up the group as "secret group" of which none of the outsiders can see/view the contents of the group as well as to search/find the group. Now, I have no idea why I could not "undo" the group categories. If I could set the group as "closed group", i think the problem would have been solved  already. The problem is that, I CAN'T!

Therefore, there's another way to join this group..

1. You can add me to your friend's list : reenr83@yahoo.com

2. Upon adding me to your list, pls PM me that you are a TTCian.

3. I will add you to the TTC Group Malaysia


Okeh? Is that simple?

In the meantime, I will rectify the problem (if i could lah..hehe..)

See ya there!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment