And again, i wanna start this new post by saying.....
AFTER 4 CYCLES OF IVF, both my DH and I knew the fact that how much money that we've spent for the past 2 years.. Most of the time,we were lucky when the Allah in His mysterious ways, bestowed us with lots of rezeki.. alhamdulillah..
Now, the reality comes and hit me, I'm half way through my pregnancy, and I must somehow think of the delivery of the baby. Where and how much does it cost?
Unfortunately, should i choose Dr Wong for delivery of this miracle baby, the cost would be more than RM10k and Dr Wong only performs c-sec pregnancies. He believed that c-sec delivery is the best option for IVFers. Well, as for me, the cost is way too much for me. In other words, i couldn't afford it!
Then, i made a bold move to visit some other hospitals/Drs..And guess what? most Drs were reluctant to accept me as their patient.. The main reasons are:
1. I'm carrying an IVF baby
2. Due to my history of cornual pregnancy.
WTF??? I'm speechless..Seriously, i'm puzzled..
Well, whatever that comes, I hafta be ready (with lotsss of money)..
Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya! ameen.. ameen..
Friday, December 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi, just came across to this blog..
ReplyDeletei had c-sec for my first baby
@UMSC and it cost me 6k++ for both mommy and baby..
if u look for less expensive probably if you could ask them. look for Prof Siti Zawiyah. she's the best in UMSC..