Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DH's Wishes Has Come True

It's hard to discuss about the baby's gender actually.. Sometimes, it's hard to determine the baby's gender based on the ultrasound scan only.

When my pregnancy reaches its 12 weeks, Dr Wong predicted that my baby was a lil GIRL..But, the predictions have totally changed now, when we could see a lil penis and 2 lil scrotum.. I guess, it has confirmed now that I'm carrying a lil HERO.. :)

And, i do not know why, my lil angle loves showing off his private parts, and I could hardly see his face! I guess he is trying to please his daddy, as daddy was constantly hoping for a BOY... Congrats dear DH, i guess your wish has come true!

can u see that lil penis? hehehe... :)

Ok then, I'm thankful.. Neither boy nor girl, i'm happy already..

p/s- I'm wishing to ALL my TTC friends to have the same moments as I do right now.. Miracles do happen guys! Keep on believing!





5 comments:

  1. hehe now that's a clear penis :P i taktau gender lagi reen hopefully this month nampak la..die asik sorok jeeeee...nak surprise gamaknyaa :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh jap yg pjg tu ke penis die? huuu sori i still tak pandai tgk. hahaha. tp best dpt boy! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woahhh.. dah tau baby boy... congrats babe... mesti comel ikut muka u... i pun mcm rasa i baby boy jugak... tapi belum scan lagi....

    ReplyDelete