Friday, May 25, 2012

Berurut?

Few of my friends suggested me to see traditional experts for berurut.. Ok, let me be frank with all of you here.. Berurut is no longer relevant for me..

You wanna know why?

1. I lost both my fallopian tubes
2. I have PCOS in the both ovaries
3. My womb is badly damaged by the cornual pregnancy
4. Therefore, I can no more conceive naturally
5. The most important thing, berurut can no longer beneficial to me..

Some of you might have problems with your ovary, or rahim jatuh, blocked fallopian tube, problems with your husband's sperm or whatever..

And you know what?

I have ALL of it...! No more FALLOPIAN TUBES, badly injured WOMB, BOTH OVARIES with cyst, and problem with my husband's SPERMS..

Now, got it?


Do you feel lucky?


YES YOU SHOULD!!


6 comments:

  1. You are right. I am so sorry this happen to u. I have no advice and I have nothing to offer. But i pray to God to give you the strength to go through this with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's right. sbenanyer berurut tu kalau period normal every month and if u have both tubes fine and if ur husband's sperms are fine. ini makcik urut tu sendri yang cakap dkt i dulu.
    kadang2 manusia ni ignorant melampau pulak. niat mereka baik sebab nak offer suggestion yang mungkin membantu, but then again this kind of 'ignorant' suggestion is better off not being said at all. sebab annoying.

    i was told hundred times by other "clueless" people to go Urut. kawan2 ofis mesti akan tanya soalan wajib "dah pernah berurut?"
    i asked them back "does berurut can make me ovulate?"

    ha terus tok pahe nate gapo ovulate. HOHOHO.
    but my case NOW, urut sampai bengkak pun wont do any good because there is no mature eggs!
    -__-

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway, in your case, uterus dah badly damage kalau pergi urut tu lagi bagi terok ada lahhh...siape laa yang pergi suggest kat u mcm tu tuhh :( tak pakai otak ka?? *marah*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll pray for you darling Reen.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalam Reen,
    Tabahnya..berat sungguh dugaan. Jauh nak dibandingkan dengan saya. Moga Allah memberikan yang terbaik utk awak & suami.

    Salam perkenalan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tq frens.. Allah is great.. dia tak duga, kalu dia tahu kita tak mampu hadapinya.. insyaallah, ada jalannya.. terima kasih semua.. tujuan berkongsi cerita cuma sekadar meluahkan perasaan.. hehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete