Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Like Looking At Myself In The Mirror!


For those who knew me, they would know how ub-sessed am I with Giuliana & Bill's show. Ive been following their shows since day 1. I never thought that my obsessions to them would be just like looking at myself in the mirror. It's just a co-incidence whereby both of us are struggling to have a baby..

So well, to cut the story short, i just wanna drop some few lines about yesterday's show. Giuliana had finally re-visited a fertility centre in Denver to undergo her 3rd round of IVF.. She has been given so much hope from the her Dr and genetic counselor.. Touched by the words, she burst into tears.. And yes, i cried too. I even cried so hard that as if the words were uttered to me!


To be honest, it was nice sometimes hearing inspirational words from other ppl. I still remember when Dr Colin said to me "i will use my magic to help you to get pregnant".. Hearing those words, I was too, burst into tears. Dr Colin convinced me not to give up and initially God will help me. Being one of those who's battling against infertility, it's hard sometimes looking at other ppl's happiness. Not that we're jealous, but we kept on wondering "when will i feel the same too?"


On the other hand, as you all probbaly knew already, Giuliana is struggling against breast cancer. She had her eggs retrieved, but the whole process had to be postponed due to her breast cancer treatment.. Giuliana, if you happen to read this blog, I just want you to know that you are indeed inspired me.. Despite all the challenges that you're facing, you never failed to me other ppl happy! You have made me realised that there are soo many other things to cherish in life rather than thinking of our mishap. And, taking you as my inspiration, I am now not afraid to tell to the whole world that I am struggling to conceive! I know and I realised that infertility is not something that I can be ashamed of, simply because God has put me in this way.. I truly adore u, G!

No comments:

Post a Comment