I sit and write this letter,
With tears running down my face,
But I know deep in my heart,
You are in a special place..
I could still remember..
I cuddled your blanket and said my prayers
I saw your weak breath by breath
I searched for any sign of you
For your scent
A string of hair
And I felt so blue
I hold it and wish I could go back to that awful day
There was so much I didn't tell
So much more to say
Cause baby oh baby mummy's heart is sore
I find myself missing you more and more....
Dear miracle baby
Will you wait for me in heaven?
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Innalillah...takziah Reen. I pun sedih dgr berita ni. Kuatkan hati ya. Arwah menanti u di syurga. In shaa Allah dia penyelamat u di akhirat nanti. Dia anak yang istimewa. U ibu yg bertuah.
ReplyDeleteAda ustaz pernah bagi ceramah..Barangsiapa Ibu bapanya redha atas kehilangan anak dalam kandungan @ masih belum akhil baligh, si anak menunggu kita di syurga..dengan syarat, REDHA...but i knew u r stronger! Allah menguji dan terus menguji...bersabarlah Reen, i wanna hug u now! miss you, take care...
ReplyDeletetakziah reen... baby dah menanti di syurga.. semoga reen tabah ya...
ReplyDeleteTakziah.. :'(
ReplyDeleteI know words cant comfort this heavy grief...
Semoga tabah, sis reen...
takziah reen...Allah loves u.thats y u r d chosen one.have faith.inshaaAllah :)
ReplyDelete