Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Infertility Treatment -vs- Working

Until this very moment, i have yet to inform my Boss about my plan to undergo the FET. Previously, i had promise my Boss that i will continue my infertility treatment next year. On that point of time, my husband and I were totally broke.

And now, I have no idea how to inform my Boss.. I know that the situation in my office is a bit hectic with the tons of works. But, come to think of it, I just need to focus on myself first. Am I right?

There is indeed lots of sacrifice to be made when you are undergoing an infertility treatments. There are too many time that you need to sacrifice, even with your work. All these while, I was lucky to have an understanding Boss who are totally understand with my situation. But, how long will the understanding last? I had, for several times tendered my resignation as i knew that my treatments will not bring justice towards my Boss, my Firm, my clients, but my Boss refused to let me go..

And again, the big question arises: HOW LONG WILL THE UNDERSTANDING LASTS?

 
 

Dear Boss,
I'm sorry to be born as a barren,
I'm also sorry for asking too many unpaid leaves in a year,
I didn't mean to trouble you with my absence,
I love my work and I also love working with you,
But my husband and family are everything to me,
I would have to make them as my priority, and not my work..
Sorry dear boss..
Sorry for my weaknesses,
Sorry for everything

Dear Allah,
Please make it easy for me..
As I ain't wanna dissapoint my Boss, colleagues, staffs and the Firm that I love...
ameen..


3 comments:

  1. I support with what you said. I too had resigned from my job last year just to focus on building a family. I'm currently still undergoing treatments and will be doing my ivf soon. Its seem everything is at stagnant stage until I really have a baby on my own , like everything else doesn't matter anymore. And I dont like that feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for crashing your blog like this; I recently went through my first IVF, though it was successful in getting me pregnant, I miscarried at 7 weeks. I have written a suggestion in Dato Najib’s budget 2013 site for the government to look into giving tax relief for fertility treatment. May be if all us infertiles get together and vote; this message will get across. The website is as below. Search for fertility. Thanks so much.
    http://bit.ly/budget2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi makemeamum, ive promoted the website at TTC Group Malaysia.. The votes have indeed increased by the day.. :)

    ReplyDelete